Welcome to my blog!

google-site-verification: google1ba9e673b76fd955.html

Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to share here information on Scottish cities and places to visit in this beautiful wild land. As a fan of travels, History and cultures I thought I would share a bit of my knowledge with the out world. Do not hesitate to comment and subscribe to this blog, it'll be helpful and would encourage me to go on and improve my posts, because who does not like a bit of feedback on its work?

A wee bit about myself

I am a French student currently in third year of a Marketing BA, and as a foreigner I'm slowly but surely discovering my new country. I am fond of music and really curious about anything. I have always had a passion for writing, taking pictures. Writing this blog is helping me a lot in my course, and gives me the opportunity to share a bit on myself and develop skills at the same time! Hoping you will enjoy reading.

Comments